Monday, October 23, 2006

Blueberries and fast cars

Blog forgive me for i have not posted in awhile it has been a long time since my last post.

I bought a new car yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Well not new, but new for me) Its Bloo. I am very chuffed, of course now i really need to sell the bike, cause i owe money on the car. It never stops.
I may or may not post a picture of the new wheels. I have been promising to put up photies of my flat and we call all see how that is going....

In other news the car is very fortuitous and welcome as i got clipped again on my bike the other day. Manage to keep it off the tarmac this time round. Still have a blue foot sadly. I think there are prolly some fracture bones in there, but there is not much that they can do about it other than take xrays and charge me a fortune. Anyway i was ice-skating on Sunday and there seems to be no side effects. 'Cept the blister in the other foot. Skating was great fun though and not nearly as pricey as i thought it was going to be and must be repeated. Although perhaps we should not go to the club session.

We are escaping Cape Town in 2 weekends time. Heading off to Arniston for bit of R&R. Which is guaranteed as there is pretty much nothing else to do there other than relax. Yay i get to take my new car =)))))))

Other than that nothing much else has been happening. Oh yes I am a trustee on my body corporate now. Not sure how that happened, last time i go to a AGM.

Off to fetch drawings and some food.

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 23, 2006, Blogger zenstar said...

dude... it sounds like the world is conspiring to keep you off your bike.
i think you'd better take the hint before you lose a leg.

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006, Anonymous stv said...

at least the foot matches the car!

which is very pretty, btw.

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Sorry to hear about the leg dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home