Friday, September 22, 2006

Have stove, will call butlers o.O

I might just be growing up (NEVER). I am now the proud owner of a washing machine. I console myself with the fact that i have no idea how to use it. The stove is marginally less intimidating and i managed to boil some potatoes last night and actually eat them (they tasted quite good.)

There is more to this growing up phenomena though. I am selling my bike =( because i am starting to feel that it is less than practical. I also don't want to die, what with the traffic getting worse by the day. People thinking that the "It is illegal to operate you cellphone while driving law" is optional and just generally not paying any attention to anyone else on the roads. Maybe they don't realize that a fender bender for me is broken bones (yes i have said that before). Well anyway the bike is being serviced and will soon be on the market.


To add to my shame i wore combat boots the other day, not for street cred or to make a statement or any of those highly acceptable reasons, but because i was on site and those are the only shoes that handle 1 foot of soft clay very well.


Oh well guess it just has to be.....

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 26, 2006, Blogger Bast said...

Oooh, I felt exactly the same when I got my washing machine. It was all shiny and white. But I lurve my washing machine lots, so it didn't matter that it was all grown up and stuff.

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006, Blogger zenstar said...

frying is the answer!
you can fry almost anything and it becomes edible.
especially if you add lots of hot sauce.

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Steaming or grilling are healthier than frying though... :-)

Sounds like things are getting very domestic and grown-up there! :)

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006, Anonymous stv said...

so what colour smart car are you going to buy, then, jimbob?

;)

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

A black and white one ofc. Then it can be called something like giant panda =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home