Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Game called on account of "THE AWESOME"

Stv was kind enough to refer to my new pad as "THE AWESOME" which i had to immediately agree with of course. I may be considered biased in this area though.

Anyway as a result of Telkom sucking and taking 6 years to switch anything over i have only know had my ADSL connection reconnected or so they say. I still have to go home and make sure that it is in fact switched on and working.

BUT this means that i go live again tonight and will dragged Kishi out of being teenager. Perhaps not tonight as the powers that be in my office pulled a deadline (which i was not going to make anyway) forward 3 weeks. Work may interfere.

The only thing that is now missing in the place is a fridge full of beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home