Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Boot envy

I have been very remiss in blogging lately. Which is really bad as i have access to BB at both work and home. I blame WoW, it sucks every spare moment i have. I swear that one of these days soon people are going to see screen shots burned into my retina. It looks like i can post pictures again so i will try get some shots of my characters up. HELP I NEED A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title of this post refers to the SA tradition of riding right on someone's bumper to get them to move out of the way. These usually means that someone is going to fast. This is not a lament of the poor driving in SA (and boy is it shocking), hell i have tail gated people before. Specially taxis...
But i do have an issue with guys doing it too me on my bike. It is mostly on DeWaal drive, but does happen all over too. In wet weather too. Maybe they don't realize that a fender bender for me generally means broken bones. I will stop ranting now.

SURVIVOR TONIGHT: I concur with
Bast, all the right people are going home. Jamie's paranoia sent him home though. If he had just shut up he would have been fine. Now if they will only get rid of Judd. Although he is a good one to have next to you at final tribal council.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Did I tell you Bela made level 60? My geek credentials went right up. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home