Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New things

What is new in the life of me...

I have been struggling to find away to get a dvd player while leaving my existing one with my mom and on Sunday i solved my problem. Go PS2's they are much cool. Yet staying up till midnight playing Rachet & Clank may become a slight problem. So much for the dvd player =)

Other new things is that i have a domain registered and i did the registration all by my lonesome. Steve helped me out loads with the hosting and email addies. So now i have a a proper bonified email address all to myself, yet i will not post it here. Also feel free not to try find the website as there is nothing there at the moment. To be rectified by Xmas, of what year we are not sure.

Back to work *sigh*

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 10, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

A domain - cool stuff. Give us a clue... :)

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006, Blogger zenstar said...

dude... judging by your spelling maybe you should cut the ratchet & clank time down an hour or so...
:)

only problem with ps2 as a dvd player:
rented dvds (with a bajillion scratches) fuck out easier. the dvd drive isn't as high spec. but otherwise very cool.

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

The clue is infact the blog !!

Damn nevermind my spelling, grammar is bloody shocking. I claim that the U and the Y are to close on the keyboard. i think i fixed most of it now.

I will watch out for the rented dvds =)

 
At Thursday, May 11, 2006, Blogger zenstar said...

i think i found your site :)
there's absolutely nothing there...
not a file to be seen...
just an empty directory.
tell us when you put something up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home