Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thousand yard stare

Long time no post. I have just finished a extra long week of meetings with my client and boss from London. 3 hour meetings are just not cool and I think I am suffering PTS at the moment. I have like a ziggurat of work to get through now as a result and no energy to get through it. *sigh* Is this what it is all about. On the up side everyone seems very happy with the way things have been going and how the week went. =) And got to eat at Topsie Venter's place in Franschhoek, wow, very nice. SABoss got himself some Black pepper jelly which is most exquisite. Then I was forced I tell you forced to have one of the best Karoo lamb shank ever at the Blue Danube. It was difficult but I survived and the yesterday of course finished of with the best calamari in Cape Town at Miller's Thumb. Ya all are allowed to disagree with the last statement if you like, but till you take me somewhere better it stays =). I will try Pan Jack again someday just to be sure. Shouldn't really complain then hay............................even though three of the meetings where SNAFU's with no show consultants and me getting dates and times wrong.

On the lighter side. Start Buffy S7 soon having just finish S6 last night. Now we are into misery untold again. Reckon it starts right about "Seeing Red" and it is all downhill from there. Mmmmmmmmhhhh goodie Easter should be fun KFC, Butlers and Buffy or Angel if I have already finished Buffy. Fine I know I have and addictive streak, at least it is cheaper than heroine. Perhaps I should feed my other addiction for awhile and get Kitsune up a level or two or ten. Still got four to go before I tie with Bellus and I seem to have run out of quests at the moment.


Yet I have a shiny new cordless trackman wheel optical superduper three button fragalistic trackman to assist me in slayage (Oh god I did not just say that did I, someone please help me) Must join the gym soonest to do some else and semi social. Although swimming probably not big in team sport arena. Anyway must work do some I must otherwise I really will get fired. First a drawings list a very very very good place to start Doh Re Me So Fa La Ti Doh...................................

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006, Blogger zenstar said...

i wish i had the real wow.
i'd do no work whatsoever.
as for buffy S7: isn't that the depressing season?
i think i've seen everything except 2 episodes from season 7.
(but i don't watch angel. with no buffy there's no point).

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

WoW is a monster time killer =)
I concur that S7 is one of the most depressing things ever created. I am a completion freak so Angel must be watched as it is kinda continuation / samey universe type thing. It is slightly darker too......

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Hmm, that food sounds terrific...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home