Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I will survive*

I have been pretty much in hibernation these last few weeks, even though it is still autumn. Decided to get a head start. I have finished off S7 of Buffy and even ventured into the realm that is Angel (kicked puppy) and now i must get the other seasons.

Watched a few other DVD's too, finally got to watch Hero. Strange movie, but very pretty. I was not expecting the English though.
Watched the Bourne & Mummy sets again and Dune (still a classic) "Father, Father the sleeper has awakened" great stuff. On Tuesday i decided to see if there was anything worth watching in TV again and lo and behold there is Survivor Guatemala or some desolate island/tropical jungle. So settled in to watch, after having had a good break from it by not watching the last two seasons. I only have one thing to say "Men are wimps"*

I am starting to get the shakes from lack of WoW though. It has been like 3 weeks since my last fix and it is starting to tell. Hopefully recharge cards will arrive soon and i can have something to talk about again.

In more real world news I should be relocating from the Human Jean Biosphere this weekend to my new shoebox in Rondies.....Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DISCLAIMER: Please don't post anything about the series that has not yet been on TV. I don't want a repeat of the Gareth "Star idiot" Cliff balls up.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Grats! Where is your new place?

Hit level 56 in Wow, but my right mouse click isnt working after the new patch!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home