Friday, March 10, 2006

Sigh......................head broken

I am unable to maintain any thought in my head for more than 5 seconds these days. I blame Warcraft or the fact that the sun filled days that become to me from the otherside of my window are just to good to resist. This is not helped in the slightest by all the backpackers and visitors to our city walking past merely on their way to do fun outdoor things.

My lodgings have been modified by about 10m to what is called the sun room I believe. I have always had a fascination of sleeping with more glass than brick around me. When staying in Disa towers leaving the curtains open was awesome, kinda feels like you are sleeping outside. The four legged furries have found out about me though. This makes me very popular in the mornings, pre snack time that is. The usual attitude of "now I have been fed leave me be" follows shortly there after.

Random stuff for the day: I had a conversation with somebody call Zhulan Ping the other day as my Skype account is open to the vastness that is the web. Apparently Ping has a mate called Jim and thought it might be me. China is good, I am told.

and......................... I hooted a Debora Patta this morning. My office is in a one way street and the number of people who go the wrong way is HUGE. I saw a car in front of me about to do this and hooted, then indicated in international motorbike sign language that it was a one way. Having a crash helmet on limits facial expression. Of course she ignored me as she was in fact pulling into the guest house next door. As it turns out when she got out of the car it was Debora herself. Awkward moment naturally, but we handled it well by pretending everything was invisible.

Have a good weekend all =)

3 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

I bumped into a Wow player from China the other day! He didnt speak English very well, and kept asking me if I liked basketball. Not sure if he was just a gold farmer or not. :)

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006, Blogger Synkronos said...

Even Goldfarmer have feeling *sniff*

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

This gold farming you speak of. I only have one question. Does it work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home