Thursday, March 02, 2006

Money for nothing and your guns for free!!!

As i am prone to giving everyone else a hard time about updating their blogs i thought that perhaps i should do something about mine.

Not alot to report other than I AM HOME YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i did think would be fun to just put out there is this. I went into the bank today (power failures seem to make the queues longer), anyway, this guys walks past me wearing a city bowl security golf shirt and the usual ensamble of combat boots and black cargo pants. Now i am pretty sure that if i tried hard enough i could get a black golf shirt that says city bowl security and some black cargo pants, I already have the combat boots, together. You may at this stage be wondering what the point of my rant is. Well the guys was armed, regular 9mm Barretta issue. Is it just me or is it a little odd to say you can't use cell phones in a bank, but you can come in with a fire arm and before you say "well maybe he was there on duty" he wasn't. Stood in the queue and deposited his cheque like the rest of us.

More later.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home