Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Spilt milk and Ipod speakers

No use crying over spilt milk they say, in my case literally. Managed to casually throw one of the office milk bottles onto the floor. Suck!!!

But i did get a spiffy new set of portable Ipod speakers for my birthday wooo hooooo they are really nice and shiny. I did not get to play with them yet as i had to leave for work, but tonight wimbledon shall rock to the tunes of ME!!

This will all have to wait till after GBK burgers tonight, zang, one just opened in Wombletown and it must be tried at all costs. Indigestion included.

BIRTHDAY BURGERS !!

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 17, 2006, Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Happy birthday!!

 
At Tuesday, January 17, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

Thank you =)

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006, Blogger Bast said...

hey! That's my nick-name! Happy birthday to you.

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

Hello thank you. Which is your nick-name?

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006, Blogger Bast said...

My nickname - given long ago by someone I don't see anymore (but when I do he still calls me it) - is Birthday Burgers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home