Friday, January 13, 2006

Relocations

Weeeeell, it turns out that perhaps my blog was not deleted as previously thought or at least the account is still active. Hence the reason when i tried to register it again it was taken. I have moved some of the other blogs post for your viewing convenience

Blog has a new home and a new name in the spirit of 2006 and all.

The heating was off in the office for most of the morning and i think it has been my most productive day since they switched it on. I really dislike it!! By the time the afternoon rolls around i feel like going to sleep at my desk. Of course all the windows are closed too.

Thinking of heading out to watch Jarhead this weekend sometime. Critics are saying the it is a cinematic master piece, but the story is disjointed. Well shall see and report back.


Have a good weekend all =)

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006, Blogger Bast said...

Your blog jumps more than a jackallope! When are you coming back to SA? I will be in Cape Town towards the end of March, so will see you when you're back, yay.

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006, Blogger evo.llusion said...

I like to keep things interesting and jackallope's are always interesting.Land on the 10th February 2006. Can't flaming wait. 25 days left =) Look forward to seeing everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home